Brag Track treats the privacy of all its visitors with the utmost importance. The undermentioned policy includes how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your personal information that we receive when you use our Services. It also details the measures which we take to preserve and safely guard your privacy when you visit or communicate with anybody including our personnel while using our Services.
1. Collection of Information
To provide, administer and improve our Services, We may require the collection and processing of the following data:
- 1.1 Your name, location, mobile number, Electronic Mail Identification Directory, contact list and contact preferences and other preferences. (Hereinafter referred to as ‘Personal Information’)
- 1.2 Information related to your gender, age range preference, search distance preferences.
- 1.3 Information related to occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location and time zone.
- 1.4 Information related to your interests while using the App.
- 1.5 Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
- 1.6 Information that you provide us, when you create an account with us.
- 1.7 Details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access (for example, information about how and when you play our games or visit our website(s), what device you use to access our Services or, details regarding account visits.
- 1.8 The content of messages sent using our messaging system.
- 1.9 If you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- 1.10 your interactions with us on our social media channels.
- 1.11 Information related to device type, brand and model, Android OS version, Unique device identifiers, location and Country.
- 1.12 Social networking basic profile information (Apps have a basic connection to a user’s Facebook account to ask for permission to post on the user’s behalf or to read other fields from the user’s timeline or their friend’s timeline). We collect some of the above information via your Facebook account.
- 1.13 Request read permissions (to fill the stream with photos, the user must grant the App two “read permissions” that let the App read the User’s photos and their friend’s photos)
- 1.14 Request publish permissions (the user must grant the App a “publish permission” to share photos, your league table, other App related content).
- 1.15 Information we collect via cookies, as explained further below.
We may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your mobile for our services. The information is gained in an arithmetical manner to administer and improve our Services..
Data gathered shall not recognize you personally under any circumstance. It is strictly comprehensive arithmetical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the App. No personal information will be shared at any time via cookies under any circumstance.
Data gathering can also be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your mobile can be found. These cookies are aimed to help us correct and improve our App's services or products for your benefit.
3. How Your Information May Be Used
To provide, administer and improve our Services, we may use your collected information under the following scenarios:
- 3.1 To keep aware about our latest services and updates.
- 3.4 We may use such information for internal purposes such as auditing, date analysis and research to improve our Services and customer communications.
- 3.5 To develop, display and track content specific to your interests expressed using our Services.
- 3.6 To let you know the outcome of your prediction. To let you know the users who joined your league and the users who invited you to join their leagues.
- 3.7 To provide you solution to any queries or questions raised by you.
- 3.8 To communicate with you about other products or services which you may find of interest.
4. Retention of Personal Data
4.2 Information submitted by you shall be retained on secure servers possessed by us.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
5.1 If necessary, we may disclose your personal information to our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is only shared when applicable.
5.2 Third party disclosure may be necessary in regards to personal information under the following circumstances:
- 5.2.1 In the event of a reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
- 5.2.2. Disclosure may be necessary by Law, legal process, litigation and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence.
- 5.2.3 In the event of National Security, Law enforcement or other issues of public importance.
- 5.2.4 To assist in reducing credit risk and to help fraud protection.
6. Protection of Personal Information
We shall take all the measures including administrative, technical and physical to protect your personal information against loss, theft, misuse and against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, as you know, transmission of data on the internet is never fully protected. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any data. When offered you may create a password, but you are responsible for keeping it confidential in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Further, when you use our App or post on a chat room or social networking service, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected or used by them. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting that information is public. Therefore, please take care when using these features.
7. Third Party Links
8. Social Features
The Service can offer several integrations with sharing services and other tools (like Google +1 button, Facebook Like button, among others), that can be used to share information and actions Users make while interacting with our Service. Also we may integrate in our Games competitive services for sharing Scores and Achievement between players, like Google Play Games Services or others. The use of the previous services and tools is a free choice of each user. It's not necessary to use our Services. The social features that each User agreed to use enables the sharing of information with other contacts or the general public, depending on the configuration options the entity provides. Further, the Brag track does not offer these social features i.e. several integrations with sharing services and other tools for any commercial use. These features shall be used for enjoyment between the users of this mobile game only.
10. Termination of Account
Whenever we decide that the content of your chat or communication is in some way inappropriate, we shall have the authority to terminate your user account or such post or communication as we deem appropriate in each event.
12. How to contact usTo find out more about how your Personal Information will be used please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you won't have any complaints about us or our Services. If you are unhappy with our use of your Personal Information then please contact by email at email@example.com
14. Legal matters
That the Company has developed this game mobile application solely for enjoyment of football enthusiasts and no element of this mobile application has been developed with commercial purpose as to get profit from it and in case, if anybody feels that the developer of this mobile application has breached any law of land or caused damaged to anybody due to this mobile application then such a person may contact developer at firstname.lastname@example.org